Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Goodbye!

"All of life is an act of letting go but what hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye." - Yann Martel, Life of Pi

Ever since, I have been so hesitant to admit that I am hurt and I feel certain 'connection' with someone. (I don't call it love or in love, it's just connection for me.)

If  I'm hurt, I normally just be out of  someone's system without saying a thing. It's just a total silence; and if I feel that certain 'connection' with someone, I don't say a thing or show it at all, not until I am certain of someone's persistence and sincerity. And for  the record, I haven't told that yet.

All those had been my way of life and for those times it happened, I never had good closure. All those 'connections' turned out as if nothing happened.

And just now, I realized that it seems not right for me to continue this.

So now, I am learning and starting to say 'goodbye' to someone. He is the guy that used to caught me off-guard with his sweet and romantic gestures.

I just said it to him, few minutes ago. It was an informal goodbye though but I guess its enough said. And I hope this is a good start for me to totally let go and move on without having a heavy heart anymore.

And I am formally saying this to him now. I hope this will get through him:

It's about time to say goodbye!

The last time we've been together, sometime last year, I never said goodbye I usually say, 'see you' as I was expecting that I'd be catching up and seeing you again soon. I was that hopeful.

But when I chatted you, just few hours ago, I felt its about time to let go.I didn't feel the 'connection' we both used to have. It had gone cold.

I tried to catch up with you, for the 2nd time, but I guess the certain 'connection' we used to have already changed. It's not there anymore. And I won't be stupid enough to make another chances, for the third now.


I am hurt but ,still, I'm thankful for those fun and romantic moments we shared. I will never forget those. It was a fairytale moment to me as written on my blog - http://maizamora-storytellerandlonetraveler.blogspot.com/2012/10/that-moment.html - few months after we last saw each other.

Now, I'm totally letting go and leaving those feeling behind. I should have left it in the place where we first and last saw each other.

Goodbye!

0 comments: