Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 25, 2013

The wanderer on a Chocolate Hill

I am on the top of a chocolate hill now. All alone- breathing the fresh morning breeze, listening to the birds chirping, watching the countless Chocolate hills full of green lushes. It's awesome.

Yes, I am madly enjoying His wonder in a bird's eye-view now; it's almost perfect for a wanderer like me. And this will going to be perfect if the wanderer's Ultimate Buddy will speak to her and answer her wondering mind.

I am in silence and focused waiting for MUB to speak for Him to send His message, in any ways but He didn't

I wonder why! I guess it's not the right time yet. And as promised , I will be patient of waiting, I'm trying, just like You who have been so patient to me.

And since You're not giving the answers yet, I'll better go down to this Chocolate hill now.



0 comments: