Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Misadventure: Confined!

Day 5! My left hand is getting painful each day especially if the nurse injects fluids on the dextrose, which happens three times a day.

Imagine anticipating for a bee sting three times a day and that's for five days,
that's how it feels. And other than that you have to wake up, at four in the morning, because the nurse gets in and he has to get blood sample. (And of course being away from your family if your sick is another story. I have been monitoring my parents who are in Manila for a three-day check-up but they don't have any idea that I am talking with them while I'm in the hospital.)

I'm just glad my tolerance has not yet taking its toll. Thank you to Apo Whang-od for preparing me to this. Being inked by her is still the most painful I ever experienced. Nothing can beat that.







0 comments: