Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Mis(s)adventure: 'touristing' with trolley and backpack in London

Whooah! I conquered going to London Tower and walked across London Bridge alone with my trolley and backpack. The hotel where we stayed don't allow to leave luggage and my friends are  out so I don't have choice but to bring it with me. 

It took me more than an hour, carrying all the luggage with my swollen foot to arrive London Bridge and London Tower.  Just imagine how hard it was. Good  thing it was cold. I just can't imagine carrying those under the overly warm summer heat in  Philippines.  

I was lost along the way, met different people across the world, was helped by Hungarian man carry my trolley to the tower, asked a Mexican couple to take my photo, was in hurry to catch up the Underground Train to go back to Waterloo and managed to arrive before our 3:00 p.m. travel to Heathrow Airport. 

What a lovely experience to end our England work and pleasure moments. This is my last photo and post  before leaving this lovely place in Europe. Bye for now England,. Until next time. 






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I have some questions regarding your visit to Whang Od. I tried emailing you but I recieved an error. Please email me (josephmedrano at gmail) when you have time! thanks for all your help!

Unknown said...

Hi Joseph! Responded to your query thru your email.