Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Survived five!

I'm five years with World Vision this month.

Looking back, I can still remember that I told myself when I was on my last week, about to leave my teaching career and freelance work as Northern Mindanao Correspondent for two national newspapers, I was in the bus telling myself, too bad I can't see my name on newspaper anymore.

But truly My Ultimate Buddy is just soo amazing, He made me experience those to prepare me for bigger things to happen, two of my recent majors were speaking to BBC and The Anderson Cooper of CNN to give voice to Typhoon Haiyan survivors and be able to speak about my experiences in the field and my engagement with World Vision Typhoon Haiyan Response in the place I've been dreaming to visit - Europe.

Thank you Lord for everything. Five years with World Vision was and is never been easy. I made mistakes, I was misunderstood but I learned so much along the way with.

Shout out to my bashers. Thank you so much for helping me know myself more and for encouraging me push hard, beyond my limits.
And shout out with much love and gratitude to my friends and colleagues, local and outside the country, for believing in me and for being so supportive and loving despite my imperfections.

Yahooooo, I survived five and I'm loving it.





0 comments: